Handheld HART Field Communicator
The KAP-03 HART field communicator is a portable battery supplied device used for communication and exchange of data (config, zeroing, span, spot check, calibration) with smart Aplisens transmitters e.g. pressure, differential pressure transmitters.
It features an output built as a standard current loop 4-20 mA, using FSK modulation type BEL 202 with an implemented HART 5&6 communication protocol.
It has an intrisically safe option for explosion proof applications.
USB & Wireless Bluetooth HART Modem for PC and Mobile Devices
The HART/USB converter allows for connecting and configuration of HART transmitters via USB port or Bluetooth.
- Universal connectivity for any manufacturer and device type.
- USB connection to PC, Laptop and Mobile devices (Android, Apple and Windows)
- Bluetooth connectivity for PC, Mac, Laptop and Mobile devices (Android, Apple and Windows)
- USB rechargeable battery.
- Programmable auto off when left inactive.
- Compatible with windows OS from XP to the latest release (Windows 10, etc)
Android Mobile Configurator
The Mobile Configurator for Android based devices to communicate and transfer data with Aplisens transmitters.
- Supports wireless Bluetooth connection
- Read basic device information
- Configure device's Tag, Descriptor, Message, Address, etc.
- Monitor process variables
- Configure range and units, write protection
- Configure specific features of pressure and temperature transmitters (LCD, Alarms, transfer function, user variable)
Raport-2 PC Software
The advanced HART communication software Raport 2 to configure, monitor and record Aplisens HART and MODBUS instruments.
- read device parameters
- configure device parameters
- save device parameters configuration to file
- read current measurements of process quantities and their visualization in charts
- device calibration
- configure device display, if applicable
- generate a device configuration report